Missed your invite? Visit the Welcome Area in-world and click on the red “reinvite” board to issue yourself a new group invitation to the Dead End OOC or Deadend No Escape Kidnap Roleplay group. If you applied more than 30 days ago, you may need to contact an admin listed below.
The Character Evolution System was designed from scratch by Nadir to encourage fair RP scenes and interesting perks for new and regular players who are active. Take a look at the different things that you can make sure you do as part of your role-play to earn new roles based.
How do I earn new titles like “Criminal” and “Deviant”…
- If you do the crime, be sure to the time. Arrest and citation reports against your character, through role-play with the DEPD, and spending time in jail with others will earn you the reputation and “cred” necessary to advance.
- If you get into fights, you’re likely to get injured. Take the time to visit and role-play with medical staff who will help you build a medical history on your character, and in-turn, advance you towards more titles.
- Get a job. Starting in Dead End City requires your character to build their network – the best way to meet people is through various jobs offered using the “For Hire” signs. The more time you spend inside your place of work, the more “cred” you earn towards advancing.
- Certain crimes you’re caught for will help you advance down the path of earning different types of titles… such as “Predator” or “Escort”. You get the point.
Please use the Player Abuse Portal to report harassment, powergaming, metagaming, cheating, or any other issues that require intervention from staff. A moderator or GM will review cases and follow up.
Need immediate help with a scene? Contact one of the following moderators are online and may be able to resolve quick issues:
- Chloemarquette Resident
- Littlemissgraves Resident
- Mandi Smithson
- vyctymm Resident
To report a bug with the HUD, website, or some other aspect of Dead End, please post it as a new thread in the Feedback & Suggestion subforum and mark the “Request Support” checkbox.
How do I rent a shop space in the role-play area? All in-character businesses must first be proposed, reviewed, and accepted before an available property can be rented out to you. Due to limited availability, we reserve these spaces for players who will contribute their leadership and time towards building more role-play opportunities for the community.
How do I rent a vehicle? Due to limited resources on sim, we offer paid rentals for keeping out a vehicle. Visit the Transportation Guide for more information.
Who do I contact to clear a past tenant’s objects? Please provide the unit number and a SLURL in an instant message to an admin below:
Can I reserve a rental? Unfortunately, we do not support reservations. Tenants have a 3-day grace period before they are automatically evicted by the rental box.
Do you sell commercial space to sell products? Please contact Nadir Taov for commercial opportunities.
We’re always looking for fresh faces to become part of our volunteer staff! In order to determine who might be a good candidate, you’ll need to begin as a leader somewhere on sim… whether you’re renting a shop or taking on a faction/official business, we prefer to work with players who have a deep understanding of DE culture and have earned a reputation of being a contributing and positive member of the community. Reach out to an admin or GM and see where you can help: