2012 Directive.

Home Forums Municipal Departments DE Memorial Hospital 2012 Directive.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of warwick.simondsen warwick-simondsen 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of warwick.simondsen

warwick-simondsen

said

With a new year comes a new start and a new rather sexy spiffing Chief of Medicine (Me) ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

With this role now appointed, I am taking my time at looking into the key areas that need addressing in and around the hospital to start building back up a reputable role-play area for all to enjoy and expand upon.

1. EMT's/Medics's - The Primary response for all medical emergencies around the city. I would like to see these established as much as possible to provide the city with medical aid for 911 emergencies, those of you that are already in this role and that I've seen are doing a fantastic job, however your I'd like to build your numbers up and enhance that side of medical interaction. Doctors or Nurses wanting a side role as EMT's/Paramedic's are welcome to talk to me and I can pass you a EMT tag.

2. Staff Roles - Now that I have the ability to promote people and such I am currently going through the very long long list of hospital staff and passing people correctly earned roles such as Physicians and Senior Physicians etc. , a lot of you have already responded to my activity call which is awesome-sauce and I am looking at everybody in turn and see what roles they would like or would like to work up to over time.

2(A) - I will also be looking for in the next couple of days a Chief Resident and a Head Nurse, these roles will be In Character Supervisor Roles responsible for looking after the staff and helping to train newbie interns and nurses and welcoming them into the hospital environment as well as dealing with any IC situation that may arise, details of these appointments and how you can apply will be typed out and sent out ASAP.

2(B) - I have noticed that there is a lot of people whom have not been seen in Dead End or Second Life in the group for pretty much a year or longer .. whilst I don't really wish to start removing people, I feel it a possible move for getting the hospital in order and trimming down the group to those who are active within the Sim. I will be talking to the admin's about possibly doing this over time and going from there.

3. Role-Play - The Hospital is available for everybody to use for the nature of Dead End, The Hospital I feel does not need to be made into a safe harbour or safe zone away from villains or violence as I think it would limit role-play within the hospital and that's not what I want to achieve, in that instance people can role-play whatever they wish .. rape, kidnap, and all nature of kinky stuffs can be played out in the hospital as long as sim rules are followed by then I really don't see any issues to this.

3(A) - Whilst the hospital treats a lot of different injuries/illnesses and emergencies .. one of the things I would love to see and im sure others would to .. is role-play venturing into other area's of medicine .. epidemics, illness breakouts, malfunctioning or missing equipment, misdiagnoses, wrong medication, STD's and the like ... nobody said the hospital had to do everything right all the time and even though people can play there characters however they wish whether good or bad I would love to see these kind of things and others expanded on in the future .. I myself will be looking at accidently on purpose spreading around potential diseases and infections and if anybody else wishes to build on a story line similar to this then you are all welcome to contact myself for further help.

4. Conclusion - The Hospital is a HUGE part of Dead End role-play and it deserves to be looked after and take care of like a well oiled classic car .. with these plans and futures visions it's aimed to achieve all this and more in the coming months, I am fully aware that things will take time to fall into place and I have asked for patience ( HA get it ?) while I get things into order and crack a few whips in places that are needed, but all in all we are geared up to take on 2012 and the potential to make it the most exciting year in the Hospitals History.

January 15, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ใƒ„

January 15, 2012 at 2:42 pm
Profile photo of angel112

Anonymous

said

January 15, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Profile photo of dr-adilliana

dr-adilliana

said

January 16, 2012 at 12:29 am
Profile photo of elizabethsnow

Anonymous

said

January 16, 2012 at 6:41 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

January 17, 2012 at 2:55 pm
Profile photo of wodonnell

Anonymous

said

January 27, 2012 at 4:12 am
Profile photo of petra

Anonymous

said

January 27, 2012 at 4:16 am
Profile photo of wodonnell

Anonymous

said

January 27, 2012 at 4:20 am
Profile photo of ephran

Anonymous

said

January 27, 2012 at 4:23 am
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.