2 Small Suggestions

Home Forums Feedback / Suggestions 2 Small Suggestions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Hitomi Heron

hitomi-heron

said

I really love how Dead End is built but after being back for a while I have noticed to small things I would like to bring up.

1. The menu on the counter in Lulu's is actually the menu for the Jade Dragon. If you click it then you get a notecard with wonton soup and that sort of thing which just seems odd for a bar like Lulu's. I would suggest replacing it with a menu giver that gives a list of some typical drinks or cocktails or something, or just deleting it altogether since its a fairly obvious flaw in an otherwise well built establishment.

2. I remember a while back there was a tp ball in the subways in the city and at the docks that allowed people to click it and teleport from the docks to the city station and vice-versa. I like the idea of being able to use that to rp traveling on the subway and without those tp balls it gives people little reason to go down there unless they are trying to access the sewers. 1 prim and a simple script each is all it would take to bring back this ability to roleplay going from the city to the docks instantly and this may encourage more activity down at the docks which have been somewhat slow lately.

February 19, 2011 at 5:49 pm
Profile photo of ephran

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 19, 2011 at 8:56 pm
Profile photo of louise-dreadlow

louise-dreadlow

said

February 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

March 2, 2011 at 10:20 am
Profile photo of lucan-lykin

lucan-lykin

said

March 2, 2011 at 2:35 pm
Profile photo of katey-haystack

katey-haystack

said

March 4, 2011 at 3:42 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.